Do SEO companies really work? With all the business marketing strategies to implement for your business, perhaps you’ve never used an SEO company to incorporate search engine optimization for your online marketing. As a result, you may be wondering if the investment is worth it and whether your business is missing out. Keep reading to learn if SEO really does make a difference and how to leverage the right SEO company to get results.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Implementing SEO involves taking steps to help your business website or piece of content achieve the highest ranking possible in the search engine results. A primary difference between SEO and paid advertising is that SEO leverages organic search results, which means you do not have to pay to achieve a high ranking. By optimizing your website content and other online content for the search engines, you can get results without paying for the position.
There are two types of SEO you can use:
- On-Page SEO: This strategy involves incorporating specific keywords into your website and updating the content regularly with well-written, keyword-rich content, paying particular attention to titles and metatags.
- Off-Page SEO: This strategy involves optimizing all content that you publish off of your website. You can earn backlinks and create content that other people want to share.
Several factors influence the strength of your SEO marketing, including page speed, site crawlability, domain authority, mobile-friendliness, quality of your content, and the number of relevant links—both inbound and outbound.
With so many various components, succeeding with SEO requires knowledge and proper practices that most business owners and marketing professionals do not necessarily possess. By working with an experienced SEO company, you can be sure your business benefits from expert search engine optimization to get a high ROI.
Why Using an SEO Company Makes a Difference
The truth is the more your focus on search engine optimization, the higher your business website will rank on Google. Plain and simple. But most business owners aren’t SEO experts, and they don’t have time to be. Even if they have an in-house marketing staff, they may not have employees who have an in-depth understanding of how to implement on-page and off-page SEO effectively.
SEO only works if you know how to use it. In some cases, business owners may think they’ve tried SEO and didn’t get results. But that’s usually because they didn’t perform it correctly. SEO requires specialized keyword research and utilization, among other tasks that require expertise.
An SEO company has one job: to help your business achieve the #1 spot in the search engine results. Because of this, they know the latest SEO tools and techniques to get you there. While working with an SEO company is an investment, the right company will perform the necessary tasks to give you a high return on your investment.
Benefits of Hiring an SEO Company
Still trying to decide if an SEO company is right for your business marketing? Here are the benefits you can expect when you hire the right team for the job:
- Build brand awareness
- Identify the ideal keywords so you can determine what your target market is searching for
- Drive organic traffic to your business website
- Build authority and trust within your specific industry
- Establish and nurture customer and prospect relationships
- Create well-written content that your target audience wants to read and compels them to contact you
- Avoid the common mistakes people make with SEO, such as using the wrong keywords, keyword stuffing, lousy link practices, and meta description problems
- Take the guesswork and hassle out of developing and implementing an SEO strategy
Let PersistSEO Help You Finally Achieve Results with SEO Marketing
If you are thinking about hiring an SEO company, PersistSEO is here to help. Our team of local SEO experts is committed to helping you maximize your SEO efforts and experience tremendous growth and profitability. Since 2010, we’ve been helping local small businesses thrive through proven SEO strategies.
As a full-service digital marketing and SEO company, our goal is to help small businesses gain a competitive edge, larger customer base, and sustainable growth no matter what technology changes come their way. We know online marketing today can feel like an uphill battle, but our proven strategies help you become the leader in your industry.
So, do SEO companies really work? They do when you choose the right one! Let us help you get to Page One on Google. Get in touch with PersistSEO to schedule a consultation.