Do you own a small, local business? If so, our team of Dunwoody SEO pros are available to meet with you at Perimeter Mall, Dunwoody Country Club, or anywhere in between.
When someone searches for your services on Google, your website needs to be on the map and in the organic search listings. As an added bonus, showing up in the Google Ads can help your business grow as well.
Who We Work With
At PersistSEO, we work with local businesses in the following industries:
- Home Services
- Health & Wellness
A few companies we’ve worked with are roofers, plumbers, electricians, and home health companies. We also have a fair amount of attorneys that we’ve worked with in the past.
Learn More About Our Process and Raving Fans
We don’t lock our customers into long term agreements and operate on a month to month basis. Our commitment is to earn your business each and every month by providing increased traffic and lead generation.
This long time customer and cell phone repair company had this to say about our services:
The Digital Marketing Process
Do you currently use a more traditional approach to marketing by calling, sending direct mail, and emailing potential prospects? If so, we can work in conjunction with your current marketing program.
After completing a full website audit and competitive analysis, our team will go to bat for you in the following areas:
- Discovery – we will interview you in the first 30 days to learn more about your business and leverage that information to provide quality content and website updates that will help convert more traffic to leads.
- Keyword Analysis – our Dunwoody SEO team will use industry standard tools to find the best keywords that are being used on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, to find businesses like yours.
- Keyword Mapping – we will map your focus keywords to your website using SEO best practices.
- Link Building – having your link on other authoritative websites of relevance are important to your online ranking. Our team offers link building services to help propel your business above the competition.
- Technical SEO – page speed, structured data, and rich snippets, are just a few of the technical SEO tasks we complete for our clients.
- Conversion rate optimization
- Directory Listings and Review Management
Pay Per Click Management
As a certified Google Partner, we will implement best practices within your Google Ad campaign to drive more relevant clicks and conversions. With our program in place, our team will work towards decreasing your cost per click by increasing the quality score of your keywords.
Social Media and Content Marketing
An ongoing content marketing plan will help your business get recognized as a thought leader in your industry. We have experience writing compelling content for attorneys, chiropractors, therapists, roofers, lawn care, and plumbers.
After writing and optimizing the content for voice search, we push your content to your social media channels for further visibility and lead opportunities.
Call for Dunwoody SEO Today
One thing that has been constant is our consistent track record of helping our clients get more qualified leads and sales opportunities through our digital marketing approach.
For more information on our digital marketing, SEO, and creative web design services, call us at (770) 580-3736 and we’ll get your free SEO analysis started for you immediately.